Wednesday, April 15, 2009

If my ex-bf wants to be just friends then why doesn't he act like one?

Why does he demand hugs from me every 10 minutes and ask to hang out every day. After dating him for a month, he told me %26quot;your not the one for me%26quot;. His excuse for us not being together anymore was %26quot;your not the person i thought you were, you%26#039;ve changed%26quot;. But the thing is, I haven%26#039;t. Before we broke up, we fought frequently and I believe i have been put in situations where I can%26#039;t be the most agreeable person. I%26#039;ve known this person for about half a year and he seems decent but I can%26#039;t help but to think that he%26#039;s being a little selfish and controlling. We used to fight over little things like how i would put my shoe up on the dashboard of his car and getting mad and leaving his house without saying goodbye. He thinks that we are uncompatible. I still have feelings for him. How can convince him that we aren%26#039;t? I%26#039;m so confused, what does he want from me? Am i some kind of safety blanket?

If my ex-bf wants to be just friends then why doesn%26#039;t he act like one?
ummmm %26quot;just friends%26quot; means he made the mistake of getting with you in the beginning and commiting, if he did commit...umm did he? anyways, pretty much he no longer want to commit but wants you as a sex partner. He could care less about you as a person. What does he want from you? To be there for HIM and give sex to HIM. no your not a safety blanket you are simply his sex partner and someone to take up time on until something else comes along. He%26#039;s a player toying with you. Get past your feelings of this jerk and move on. Trust me i been in his shoes and taking advantage. I know what he is thinking and you wouldn%26#039;t like it.
Reply:He%26#039;s immature. My best friend used to be like this. The best thing to do, as hard as it might be, is to stop talking to him. It%26#039;s hard, but he%26#039;ll never stop acting like that. Ever.



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment