Wednesday, April 15, 2009

If he just wants to be friends then why does he still.....?

Why does he demand hugs from me every 10 minutes and ask to hang out every day. After dating him for a month, he told me %26quot;your not the one for me%26quot;. His excuse for us not being together anymore was %26quot;your not the person i thought you were, you%26#039;ve changed%26quot;. But the thing is, I haven%26#039;t. Before we broke up, we fought frequently and I believe i have been put in situations where I can%26#039;t be the most agreeable person. I%26#039;ve known this person for about half a year and he seems decent but I can%26#039;t help but to think that he%26#039;s being a little selfish and controlling. We used to fight over little things like how i would put my shoe up on the dashboard of his car and getting mad and leaving his house without saying goodbye. He thinks that we are uncompatible. I still have feelings for him. How can convince him that we aren%26#039;t? I%26#039;m so confused, what does he want from me? Am i some kind of safety blanket?

If he just wants to be friends then why does he still.....?
If he wants to end it, let him. You deserve someone that%26#039;s sure you%26#039;re the one, not someone that you have to convince. If you feel like you%26#039;re begging him then it%26#039;s no good in the long run. Hold out for someone better. He%26#039;ll be sorry he lost you but it will be too late, because you%26#039;ll have moved on to bigger and better things.
Reply:He misses you, and your probably really nice looking that%26#039;s why he%26#039;s always feeling you up. He doesn%26#039;t want anybody else to have you.



accessories belts

No comments:

Post a Comment